Measuring and Installation For Floor Murals
- Make sure floor surface is smooth and free of dirt or grease.
- Lay out out floor mural to check size and overlap.
- Mark the floor surface to ensure accurate placement.
- Gently peel backing from first section of floor mural.
- Spray soapy water on surface of floor and back of mural.
- Place mural and line up marks. Squeegee excess soapy water and work out bubbles.
- Continue with all pieces in the same manner until mural is on floor.
- Remove overlap and remove top and lower excess pieces. Trim edges .